Except as otherwise expressly stated, all Site materials including, without limitation, design, text, graphics, photographs, images, and the selection and arrangement thereof (“Contents”) are either the copyright and intellectual property rights of EcoCeres and its subsidiaries (collectively, “EcoCeres Group”) with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED or licensed to EcoCeres Group for use on this Site. This Site also contains trademarks which belong to EcoCeres Group or have been licensed to us by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this Site.
Except as provided below, reproduction of any of the Contents is prohibited. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this Site only for your personal non- commercial reference. However, unless specially authorised with the express prior written consent of EcoCeres, none of the Contents of this Site may be copied, reproduced, duplicated or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or statements contained in the original material from any Contents copied or printed off from this Site. By permitting you to download or print as aforesaid and use this Site, we shall not be deemed to be granting any license or other rights to you.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
- publish, distribute or transmit any message, material or information that is unlawful, indecent, defamatory, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, abusive, pornographic, invasive of privacy, and/or likely to incite a criminal offence; or
- reverse, engineer any Content, or transmit software or data to the Site that may cause damage to the computer equipment or data of any persons including uploading a programme with a computer virus or any harmful software publication; or
- hack, break into, access, use or attempt to hack, break into, access or use any part of the Contents and/or any data areas on our server(s) for which you have not been authorised by us; or
- invade the privacy of other users of the service or the internet in general, including sending unsolicited emails (“spamming”) nor to collect or transfer personal data on individuals without their consent; or
- use the Contents or any part of the Site for any commercial purposes.